What’s Welding Supply/Distributors?
The Gas and Welding Supply Distributors Association (GAWDA) along with The Welding Distributors Partnering Group Program (WDPG) ispleased to announce that they have named Edwards and Company as the Exclusive Insurance Broker for the WDPG Insurance Program in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida, and New Mexico.
The WDPG® program is designed to address the commercial insurance needs of WDPG members and non-members whose primary products are welding gases and supplies. Operations may also include gas distribution, acetylene manufacturing, service and repair of welding equipment, sale and rental of cylinders, delivery of gas in cylinders and bulk, and some sales of medical supplies and fire extinguishing equipment. Expected gases would include acetylene, oxygen, argon, carbon dioxide, map gases, LPG and nitrous oxide. the program is flexible and can address the diverse needs of large and small distributors. Other operations that are owned or operated by WDPG® prospects may be considered if their hazards are acceptable.
Premier Program for Welding Supply Distributors
- Competitive Pricing through the WDPG® Program
- Direct Bill Plan
- Group purchasing power, so you are guaranteed up- front discounts
- Customized comprehensive coverage (including access to NationWeld RRG)
- Long term stable partner for your business & industry
Expanded Pollution Coverages:
Escaped Gas pollution endorsement is attached to provide coverage for losses arising from the unintended escape of compressed gases you handle.
- Limited Welding fume coverage
- Enhanced coverage for clean-up of pollutants that escape on your premises.
- MCS-90: Including Auto Broad From Pollution
- “UP-GRADE TO GREEN” on Property
- Completed ACORD application
- Completed WDPG® Supplemental Questionnaire
- Verified prior three year loss experience, plus current year.
- Complete drivers list